Past Month - November 2017 - Calgary Market Stats
Calgary Detached House & Condo Buyer's Market
The following stats will give you a glimpse into the Calgary detached house and condo market for November 2017.
- Detached House Median Sale Price $465,000 (down 4.1% Yr/Yr)
- Detached House Benchmark Sale Price $504,000 (up 1.0%)
- Condo Median Sale Price $250,000 (down 2.0% Yr/Yr)
- Condo Benchmark Sale Price $258,300 (down 3.9%)
- Detached Homes Days on Market = 48 vs 45 days last year
- Condos Days on Market = 65 vs 58 days vs last year
- Detached homes sales up 12.8%; Apartment sales up 14.4%.
- Detached home Listing Inventory is now 3.12 months vs 3.00 months last year
- Condo listing inventory is now 6.69 months vs 7.34 months last year
(A listing inventory of 2 months or less indicates a Seller's market,
2-4 months a Balanced market; over 4 months a Buyer's market)
- 10.4% of all home sales last month sold for full list price or more (10.2% last November)
Put Our Team to Work for You
Let us set you up with the best search for new Calgary home listings right here. Using the latest technology, you'll receive new CALGARY MLS® System LISTINGS directly by email, long before they appear on REALTOR.ca
Or, take advantage of some of our online tools to help with your home search
- Find out what your Calgary House is worth with our free online home evaluation
- View all the latest Calgary Houses for Sale (over past 24 hours)
- Use the Calgary Real Estate Map Search to search the entire Calgary MLS® system by area
If you're looking to sell or buy, do not hesitate to contact us.
We are prepared to work hard ensuring that your needs are met and that the result is more than you were hoping for. Nothing gives us more pleasure than your success and being with you through major life changes.