A friend just passed this along to me in an email - I've got no idea who authored it but thought it was worth posting:
Worth Reading Again
1. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone..
4. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and parents will. Stay in touch.
5. Pay off your credit cards every month.
6. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
7. Cry with someone. It's more healing than crying alone.
8. It's OK to get angry with God. He can take it.
9. Save for retirement starting with your first pay check..
10. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
11. Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.