Calgary Real Estate
Welcome to the most comprehensive source for Calgary real estate and community information. Start your real estate search with the latest Calgary Board's MLS® System listings, view the latest price stats for Calgary homes and Calgary mortgage rate information, get Calgary school information, sell your home, view all homes for sale and much more.
Calgary Homes for Sale
Current Calgary homes for sale listings can be viewed instantly by selecting your desired area of Calgary from the menus at the left or top of the page. Whether you're searching for a Calgary home or condo, details on all active Calgary MLS® System listings are updated daily on our site.
Calgary MLS® System Listings
Find all current Calgary MLS® System Listings by using our Calgary Home Search, our Calgary Map search or by selecting the Calgary real estate area you're most interested in. View all Calgary area homes & condos currently listed for sale. Easily locate any Calgary area house or condo currently listed on the Calgary Board's MLS® system, with street addresses and even driving directions.
This site is not the Calgary MLS® System (Multiple Listing Service). There is no public centralized database of Calgary properties for sale called the Calgary MLS® System. Our website displays every property listed for sale in Calgary & surrounding area and is updated daily with virtually all homes & condos listed for sale in Calgary.
Calgary Home Statistics
|Average Price of Homes|
|Average SqFt of Homes|
|Average $/SqFt of Homes|
Calgary Real Estate Market: April 2016 Stats
Calgary now a Buyer's Market in all price ranges
- Detached Home Median Sale Price was $482,750, up 0.7% Yr/Yr
- Detached Home Average Sale Price was $540,624 down 0.8% Yr/Yr
- Detached Home Benchmark Sale Price was $501,500, down 3.0% Yr/Yr
- Apartment Median Sale Price was $278,750, up 1.5% Yr/Yr
- Apartment Average Sale Price was $302,913, up 0.2% Yr/Yr
- Apartment Benchmark Sale Price was $280,400, down 4.4% Yr/Yr
- Average Days on Market (DOM) was 44 Days for Detached Calgary Homes sold vs. 38 days last April. Average DOM for Calgary Apartment sales was 54 days vs. 45 days last April.
- There were 1,406 detached homes & apartments sold on the Calgary MLS® System in April 2016, down 6% Yr/Yr.
- 1,134 detached Calgary homes sold, down 1.4% Yr/Yr. There were 272 Calgary apartments sold, 23% less than the same period last year
*Sales reflect residential metro Calgary MLS® system sales only*
- As of May 1st, there are 2.7 months of detached Calgary home inventory on the market, 3% more listings than the same time last year.
- Apartment condo inventory now has 5.8 months of supply vs. 3.9 months last year. Listing inventory reflects the time required to sell all current listings if no additional listings were added
- 10% of all detached homes sales in Calgary sold for full price or more last month.
- Let us set you up with the best search for new Calgary home listings right here. Using the latest technology, you'll receive new CALGARY MLS® System LISTINGS directly by email, long before they appear on REALTOR.ca
- View all the latest Calgary Houses for Sale (over past 24 hours)
- Use the Calgary Real Estate Map Search to search the entire Calgary MLS® system by area
- Find out what your Calgary House is worth with our free online home evaluation
Calgary MLS® System Listings Stats
Calgary Home & Condo Sales this Month
Calgary Homes Sold this Month
Calgary Condos Sold this Month
Calgary Home Sale Price month-to-date
Calgary Condo Sale Price month-to-date
|Calgary Home Sale Price Year-to-date|
|Calgary Condo Sale Price Year-to-date|
Active Calgary Real Estate Listings
|Pending Calgary Sales (C/S + Under Contract)|
Total Calgary MLS® Sales last May (2015)
Calgary Home Sales last May (2015)
Calgary Condo Sales last May (2015)
WTI Crude Oil (July 2016 Contract)